Lenovo A6000 Flash File
On this page Download Lenovo A6000 Flash File Stock Firmware, Firmware ROM version is Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Fix hang on the logo, dead Boot, and many other bugs issues with this tested Firmware.
At Rom flashing process your all user data will remove IF you are trying to update your Device make a backup of all your personal data before it.
|Device Name||Lenovo A6000|
|OS Version||6.0 Marshmallow|
- Download and install MTK Android Device Driver
- Lenovo A6000 Flash File Firmware Download
- Download QFil Flash Tool latest setup
- Device Battery must be charged at least 40-50 percent to perform this process
How to Flash Lenovo A6000 Flash File
- Download and Extract Lenovo A6000 Flash File Firmware
- Install Android USB Device Driver, IF already installed then skip it
- Power OF Device and remove the battery if removable
- Open Qfil Flash Tool setup
- Choose Load Scatter tab from Qfil Flash Tool and select downloaded Scatter file
- Connect Device with PC via USB data cable
- Click on Download or Upgrade tab from Qfil Flash Tool for start the process
- Take a rest and don,t unplug device under the flashing process
- Firmware write process is done in a few minutes
- An OK Message will appear on SP Flash Tool screen
- Congratulation Stock Firmware installed successfully.
- Power ON Device and you have done it.
The Stock Firmware help to recover OS Upgrade, Dead issue, Screen Lock, Hang on the log, user security lock, and any software related issue.
The above tutorial only works with the Stock ROM or Custom ROM which comes basically with scatter file in Mediatek Devices
Note: Please make a backup of your Device before install or update