Device Name : Samsung J7 Prime
Model Number : SM-G610F
Android : Nougat 7.0
File Type : ADB File
Security : None
Credit : Free
Requirements Before Begin Process
- Samsung Android USB Device driver and working properly with PC.
- Odin Flash Tool for Samsung Setup
- Samsung J7 Prime G610F Enable ADB File
How to Flash Enable ADB File for Samsung G610F ?
- Open Odin Flash tool exe and launch it.
- Power off device ,power on it again into Download Mode.
- For Download Mode Press Vol down,Home button and power on button for sometime together and when you see a warning message press Vol up for confirm into download mode.
- Choose .tar md5 format type ADB file by selecting AP Section of Odin.
- Wait while file to be added in Flash tool.
- Click on Start tab for flashing process and wait until complete the procedure.
- A successfully with Ok message will be appear there on the end of complete flashing procedure.
- Remove Device from PC and power again it.
- Now connect with Z3X select model number ADB already enable.
- Tick on unlock menu of tool and wait while complete.
- Reboot device and enjoy .
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware