Device Name : Lenovo
Model Number : K5 Plus
Android : 5.1
File Type : Root
Security : None
Credit : Free
- USB Debug and OEM Lock must be enable before begin process.
- For Enable USB Debug and OEM go to Settings » About phone » Build number and tap it 7 times to enable Developer options on your device.
- Download and install devices drivers for Lenovo smartphones on your PC and make sure working properly.
- Download and install Minimal ADB and Fasboot Setup in your PC.
- Device must be charged 50% before begin process.
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Lenovo Vibe K5, K5 Plus and Lemon 3?
- Download the latest TWRP image for desired model below download section.
- Rename the already downloaded TWRP image to recovery.img and place it into the the same folder where you have extracted the ADB & Fastboot files.
- Download the SuperSU ZIP and transfer it to your device’s storage memory.
- Run the Minimal ADB and Fast Boot program or open the command line in the folder where the ADB installed
- Connect your device to PC using a USB cable and boot into the bootloader mode using the below command:
- adb reboot bootloader
- In the bootloader mode use below commands for check if device connected
- fastboot devices
- If your device connected you see a serial number
- Now type following commands for flash TWRP recovery image in your device
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- When the flash process complete reboot device by typing below command
- fastboot reboot
- Now Reboot device into recovery mode by typing below command in command prompt
- adb reboot recovery
- In TWRP recovery menu install super user SU file that you already added in device storage.
- When SuperUSer SU install completely ,Reboot device and enjoy successfully Rooted device.
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware
ADB and Fast Boot Tool Download Below
TWRP Recovery and SuperSU Download Below