Prince Android One Click V2 version 2 is a software program . The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 6.22 MB . Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States and over all countries.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen’s bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- When you find the program (Prince) Android One Click V2 version 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
- Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Prince Android One Click V2 version 2